Upcoming Events in the Near Future
Monday - Saturday, February 19 - 24, 2018
Monday, 11:30 a.m. – Forest Hills Seniors Lunch.
Tuesday, 9:30 a.m. – MOMS (Morning Our for Mothers): Teaching kids about sex led by Sharon Charles.
- Wednesday, 8 a.m. – Diakonia Women's Breakfast at Oregon Dairy.
- Wednesday, 7-8:15 p.m. – Wednesday Evening Activities
- Adult Choir Rehearsal.
- KfC (Kids for Christ, Gr. K-5): Jesus calms the storm.
- Junior Youth (Gr. 6-8): Field trip to Lampeter Police Station.
- Adult Bible Study led by Dan Hess.
- Friday, 5 p.m. – Baptism Class.
- Friday, 6 p.m. – MYF (Youth Group: Gr. 9-12): Leave for Winter Retreat.
Sunday, February 25, 2018 - Lent II
9:30 a.m. – Sunday School for all ages.
Pastor Jon will continue his sermon series This is our story, preaching on The north will (not) rise again based on 2 Kings 17:5-15.
- Noon – Worship Commission talkback luncheon.
- Noon – MYF (Youth Group: Gr. 9-12) returns home from Winter Retreat.