Upcoming Events in the Near Future
Monday - Saturday, December 11 - 16, 2017
- Monday, 11:30 a.m. – Forest Hills Seniors Christmas Lunch.
- Tuesday, 9:30 a.m. – MOMS (Morning Out for Mothers): Flower arranging led by Nadine Clay from Petals.
- Wednesday, 7-8:15 p.m. ~WEDNESDAY EVENING ACTIVITIES - All are welcome. Childcare provided for children up through Pre-K.
- KfC (Kids for Christ, Gr. K-5): Christmas celebration.
- Junior Youth (Gr. 6-8): Christmas activity.
- Adult Choir Rehearsal.
- Adult Men's and Women's Bible Study.
Thursday, 8:15 a.m. – Diakonia Class leaves for organ concert and lunch in Hanover.
Friday, 5 p.m. – Agape Class Christmas show and dinner theater at Bird-in-Hand Restaurant.
Saturday, 7:30 a.m. – Adelphian Class Breakfast at New Holland Family Restaurant.
Sunday, December 17, 2017
10 a.m. – 3rd Sunday of Advent: Christmas Worship Celebration. No Sunday School. (Note change of time!)
Jon Carlson will preach on Don't Let it Be Unjust based on Luke 1:39-56.
5-8 p.m. – MYF (Youth Group: Gr. 9-12): Christmas Road Rally Scavenger Hunt.